This timeless 3-seater bench is handcrafted in Suffolk, using centuries old blacksmithing traditions to create a strong build that is designed to give both maximum support and comfort. This beautiful piece is made from strips of steel which is then hot dipped in molten zinc to deter corrosion. It is then 'hand etched' to achieve the stunning antique finish. A specialist 'Furniture Care Pack' is included with beeswax polish, cloth and abrasive pad. In time your furniture will age into a silver-grey finish which we feel only improves the aesthetic as it weathers. Due to the handmade nature of these products, no two pieces are the same and are completely unique.
- This collection is structurally guaranteed for 25 years and made only a stone’s throw away from Snape Maltings in Southwold, Suffolk.
- Furniture arrives pre-waxed, we advise re-applying beeswax each autumn and again in the spring. A specialist 'Furniture Care Pack' is included with beeswax polish, cloth and abrasive pad. Although this waxing is not essential, it will enhance the appearance of the patina and will give your furniture a silky feel, making cleaning easier.
- Metal garden furniture is not weather resistant and will continue to patina and corrode when left out during colder temperatures and rain.
- 3 Seater Bench measurements: 142cm (W) x 67.5cm (D) x 88cm High.
- Weight: 31kg
Please note, currently there is up to a 2-4 week lead time on this item.
- The current lead time for this set is 8 weeks from point of order
- The price for this set includes delivery nationwide.
- When your order is ready, Harrod will contact you directly to arrange a date and time.
- If for you are not happy with the set, we'll be happy to offer an exchange or refund. Unfortunately, we do not cover the cost of the return if the item is not damaged. Please contact us directly to discuss the cost of the return.