Southwold Garden Dining Set
This timeless dining set comfortably seats 8. It is handcrafted in Suffolk, using centuries old blacksmithing traditions to create a strong build that is designed to give both maximum support and comfort. Each piece is made from strips of steel which is then hot dipped in molten zinc to deter corrosion. It is then 'hand etched' to achieve the stunning antique finish. In time your furniture will age into a silver-grey finish which we feel only improves the aesthetic as it weathers. Due to the handmade nature of these products, no two pieces are the same and are completely unique.
- This collection is structurally guaranteed for 25 years and made only a stone’s throw away from Snape Maltings in Snape, Suffolk.
- Furniture arrives pre-waxed, we advise re-applying beeswax each autumn and again in the spring.
- Metal garden furniture is not weather resistant and will continue to patina and corrode when left out during colder temperatures and rain.
- Set included: 2 x Backless Benches, 2 x Carver Chairs and 1 x 1.8m Table.
- Table measurements: 180cm (L) x 90cm (W) x 73cm (H) - 65mm umbrella hole. Table weight: 92kg.
- Carver Chair measurements: 55cm (W) x 67.5cm (D) x 88cm (H) (seat height 45cm). Weight: 16kg.
- 3 Seater Backless Bench measurements: 1.37m (W) x 58cm (D) x 44cm (H). Weight: 20kg.
Please note, currently there is up to a 4-6 week lead time on this item. This item is also exempt from any promotions.