The Ralph Chair is a luxurious buttoned wing chair. Made in the UK, this chair has a hand-picked fully seasoned, hardwood frame
The Ralph Chair is a luxurious buttoned wing chair. Made in the UK, this chair has a hand-picked fully seasoned, hardwood frame, with all major joints, glued, screwed and staples for extra rigidity and the frame also has a 10-year guarantee. Legs are made from solid beech and available in four different wood stains: limed, light, vintage grey and medium.
Our current display chair in the image is shown in ‘Karina- Linen’ (Grade H2 fabric) with a ‘limed’ finish on the legs but it is custom made to order in a variety of fabrics and colours.
To find out more, see swatch books, order fabric samples and place your order please visit our furniture team in-store or contact them on 01728 688303.
- 85cm x 96cm x 102cm high.
- Made in the UK.
- The price shown online is for the House 2 fabric only and will vary with custom options.
- Legs are available in 4 different wood stains.
- Frame 10 year guarantee.
- Regularly plump all cushions to maintain their shape and where possible, regularly rotate and turn cushions. It is common that all interiors will lose at least 10% of their density in the first few months of use so we recommend that cushion care be completed at least once a week.
- For fixed seat models, avoid lying or sitting on the edge of the interiors as this can cause excessive dipping.
- Do not place any furniture in direct sunlight as this can cause fabrics to fade or discolouration.
- Certain non-colourfast clothing like denim can discolour light fabrics.
- Light vacuuming or gentle brush cleaning weekly is advised to remove dust. This is done at customer’s own risk.